Saturday May 11th 2019
Venue: Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole Street, London, UK. Accreditation: This course provides 6 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists.
BOOK NOW for Early-bird reduced fee!
This is a one day training course on the application of B-scan and duplex, pulsed wave, colour and power Doppler techniques in the investigation of the extracranial and intracranial vasculature. The emphasis will be on ‘hands on’ workshops, which will enable delegates to use the latest ultrasound imaging equipment to practice the investigation protocols.
The programme will include the following topics:
- basic principles of imaging;
- haemodynamics and Doppler techniques;
- investigating protocols and diagnostic criteria for carotid and vertebral arteries
- investigation of the intracranial arteries using colour duplex and transcranial Doppler (TCD)
- post endarterectomy imaging;
- B-scan and Doppler artefacts and errors.
Please visit the Royal Society of Medicine
For further information please contact us