November 18th 2023
Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK.
7 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists.
Book early for early bird reductions!*
*Correct price visible at time of booking
This is a one day course on ultrasound colour duplex imaging of the deep and superficial venous system. The course is a combination of lectures, demonstrations and workshop sessions with normal volunteers, and is designed to cover both the investigation protocols and diagnostic criteria of these techniques and their application to the surgical procedures of EVLT, RFA and sclerotherapy.
The emphasis will be on the practical hands-on scanning techniques using the current range of ultrasound systems and there will be opportunity to train on a limb phantom for ultrasound guided EVLT procedures.
- Basic principles of ultrasound imaging
- Haemodynamics and Doppler ultrasound techniques
- Lower limb deep venous system
- Lower limb superficial venous system
- Upper limb venous system
- Ultrasound imaging in surgical practice.
Please find the Venous Ultrasound Imaging course programme here.
Special accommodation rates have been negotiated for delegates at a local venue and full details will be sent on registration.
For travel information, please visit Royal Society of Medicine website here.
For further information please contact us.
Buy this course now
Venous Ultrasound Imaging Course – 2023
£345 – £395
Venous Ultrasound Imaging Course
November 18th 2023
Venue: Royal Society of Medicine, London
* Course fee shown is correct according to the booking date and will only show the early-bird reduction when available
Join us for a one day course on ultrasound colour duplex imaging of the deep and superficial venous system
- November 18th 2023, Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK
2023: November 18th, Royal Society of Medicine. London