25th October 2019
Venue: Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, UK
Director: Mr Alok Tiwari
- For Consultants, Doctors and higher trainees.
- REDUCED rates for Vascular and heatre nurses, vascular technologists/ scientists.
Book now for Early-bird reductions!
Join us for our one day masterclass in conjunction with Queen Elizabeth
Hospital Birmingham, which provides a unique opportunity to observe live endovenous procedures under local anaesthetic, in a clinical setting.
With our experienced faculty, leading the day you will learn and observe:
- how the clinic is set up for treatments
- vein mapping using ultrasound
- catheter and laser insertion and positioning
- how the local anaesthetic is administered
- additional procedures such as foam sclerotherapy
In addition, you will also obtain:
- Your Laser safety core of competency training and certificate
- Hands-on practice of ultrasound guidance using a phantom model
- Knowledge and experience in ultrasound image optimisation
All procedures are undertaken by the course director, Mr Alok Tiwari and Mr Mark Kay Consultant Vascular Surgeons at Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
There are many hotels in the Hagley Road area of Edgbaston, Birmingham.
Please see link for travel directions to Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.
For further information please contact us