On-site ultrasound professional course options are available on request.
We provide a range of professional courses at your hospital or clinic which can be tailored to the exact ultrasound specialisms of your team.
Wessex Diagnostic will work closely with the team to create a comprehensive and effective programme of both theory lectures and practical workshops to enable the best possible learning outcomes. This means that you can mix and match key topics, whilst knowing you will have expert faculty to guide you.
Advantages of In-situ courses include:
- A Dedicated programme of theory lectures and practical workshops
- Leading UK faculty
- Standardised procedures for the whole team
- High faculty: delegate ratio to ensure effective learning
- The opportunity to learn on your department’s ultrasound systems
- The optimisation of your department’s ultrasound systems for your specific function
- A tailored lecture manual for each delegate
- CPD certificate for each delegate completing the course (eg: 1 day = 6 CPD points)
Previous courses and clients have included:
- Vein Mapping for Surgical Care Practitioners at Lancashire Cardiac Centre and also at South Tees Institute of Learning, Research and Innovation at James Cook University Hospital
- Ultrasound for Plastic Surgery at Ulster Hospital, Northern Ireland
- Vascular Surgeon course at Russell Halls Hospital, Dudley
- Intermedial thickness (IMT) for Nutirition department at the University of Reading
- Vascular Imaging for Kidney transplants at the Royal Free Hospital, London
- FAST scanning at Salisbury Medical Centre, Wiltshire
Topics can include:
|Vascular ultrasound||Venous ultrasound|
|Introduction to Ultrasound Imaging||Carotid ultrasound|
|Introduction to 2, 3, 4D Obstetrics Imaging||FAST Imaging|
|Abdominal imaging||Introduction to Imaging for Plastic Surgeons|