Wessex Diagnostic run an annual programme of one and two days specialist ultrasound courses across the UK. The focus is the ultrasound theory and providing practical scanning experience under supervision, for delegates on live models. Please see individual course for more details.
Please see the current Training course programme.
Why choose Wessex Diagnostic for your training courses?
- All courses are CPD accredited in accordance with the Royal Society of Radiologists CPD accreditation scheme and have been for over 20 years
- We are one of the longest running medical ultrasound training providers in the UK, with over 35 years experience
- High faculty: delegate ratio – maximum 1:5 in practical sessions to ensure effective learning
- Leading UK faculty – Our faculty and team are all leading UK specialists in their field with many running their own hospital departments. They are at the cutting edge of both research and practical implications within a work environment.
- At least 3 hours of ‘Hands-on’ practical workshops each day – There are at least 3 hours of supervised small group, practical workshops scanning live models to consolidate the technical lectures. (Ratio 1:5).
- Comprehensive lecture manual in delegate pack
- Our faculty and team are passionate about education and any profits are used to develop the training programme.
Who are our courses for?
Our courses aim to compliment your existing medical knowledge and are suitable for medical professionals:
- medical professionals with little or no scanning experience,
- more experienced practitioners who want to keep up-to-date with latest developments and update their scanning skills under the supervision of our highly skilled faculty.
The guaranteed small course size allows us to group delegates at similar levels and specialities together for the practical workshops.
Please see our latest course programme and individual courses for more details.