Ultrasound Professional Courses
We provide a range of professional courses at your hospital or clinic which can be tailored to the exact ultrasound specialisms of your team.
Wessex Diagnostic will work closely with the team to create a comprehensive and effective programme of both theory lectures and practical workshops to enable the best possible learning outcomes. This means that you can mix and match key topics, whilst knowing you will have expert faculty to guide you.
Advantages of In-situ courses:
- Dedicated programme
- Standardised procedures for whole team
- Learning on departments ultrasound systems
- Opportunity to optimise department ultrasound systems
- Tailored lecture manual for each delegate
- CPD points and certificate for each delegate completing the course (eg: 1 day = 6 CPD points)
Previous courses have included:
- Vein mapping
- Aortic aneurysms
- Vascular ultrasound
- Venous ultrasound
- Carotid ultrasound
- 2,3,4D Obstetrics Imaging
- Introduction to Ultrasound
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- and many more…
For more information and to discuss your exact ultrasound training requirements, please contact the Programme team.