On-site Ultrasound Professional Courses
We provide a range of professional courses at your hospital or clinic which can be tailored to the exact ultrasound specialisms of your team.
Wessex Diagnostic will work closely with the team to create a comprehensive and effective programme of both theory lectures and practical workshops to enable the best possible learning outcomes. This means that you can mix and match key topics, whilst knowing you will have expert faculty to guide you.
Advantages of On-site courses:
- A Dedicated programme of theory lectures and practical workshops
- Leading UK faculty
- Standardised procedures for whole team
- High faculty: delegate ratio to ensure effective learning
- The opportunity to learn on the department’s ultrasound systems
- The optimisation of the department’s ultrasound systems for your specific function
- A tailored lecture manual for each delegate
- CPD certificate for each delegate completing the course (eg: 1 day = 6 CPD points)
We cover a range of topics and can focus on specific areas within these:
- Vein mapping, Aortic aneurysms, DVTs, Trans-cranial, Vascular ultrasound, Venous ultrasound, Carotid ultrasound, Introduction to 2, 3, 4D Obstetrics Imaging, Introduction to Ultrasound Imaging and many more…
Previous courses and clients have included:
- Vein Mapping for Surgical Care Practitioners at Lancashire Cardiac Centre and also at South Tees Institute of Learning, Research and Innovation at James Cook University Hospital
- Ultrasound for Plastic Surgery at Ulster Hospital, Northern Ireland
- Vascular Surgeon course at Russell Halls Hospital, Dudley
- Intermedial thickness (IMT) for Nutirition department at the University of Reading
- Vascular Imaging for Kidney transplants at the Royal Free Hospital, London
- FAST scanning at Salisbury Medical Centre, Wiltshire
For more information and to discuss your exact ultrasound training requirements, please request a quote below and our team will be in touch.